Cleaning out my Weber parts

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
Found a bunch more parts I want to sell. Before I put it up on eBay I thought i post here in case someone is interested. Thought about $50 plus $20 shipping for the whole lot.
- Complete HW for a left side fold up table for a Genesis x000 with the sliding rail. Plus an extra left side rail.
- Complete HW for a left or right side fold up table for a Genesis 1-5. This is the table system without the slider rail.
- Brand new electronic igniter unit for a 2 or 3 burner Spirit without side burner. No push button included.
- 12 durawood slats in very good condition.
- Lots of hooks and knobs. Including two side burner knobs. One old style on for a Silver/Gold
- Grease tray sliders for Genesis x000 and Genesis Silver/Gold grease trays. The steel ones do have some rust.
- z bars and other table hardware
- Frame end caps, side burner brackets for the x000 grills
- Old style plastic spider guards

I would prefer to sell the whole as a lot instead of parting it out and messing with a bunch of little packages. The whole lot does fit in one large USPS game board flat rate box.

I also have a Genesis 3000 propane side burner for parts. Not complete. Igniter and electrode are missing. If you need the lid or the quick connect fitting let me know.

Attachments

• 5D1C01F3-2AB9-44EE-9677-BA006BF0FAA4.jpeg
    5D1C01F3-2AB9-44EE-9677-BA006BF0FAA4.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Throwing in these two handles as well. They look like new. And all of that fits into one large flat rate box.

Attachments

• 6DC4264C-D86A-4D6E-90E8-52204FA90593.jpeg
    6DC4264C-D86A-4D6E-90E8-52204FA90593.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 20
Stefan, I am pretty stocked on all those parts or I would jump on that. Great haul for a rehabber.

Guys I dug up another bunch of parts from my shed.-
- Complete propane side burner for a Weber Platinum. However the knob is missing
- Complete propane side burner four a Weber 3000 including the quick connect for the manifold and another burner which has parts missing such as the whole igniter system
- 3 right end frame pieces. Two grey and one black.
- 3 scales. 2 from a Silver/Gold and 1 from a x000. All a bit rusty and UV bleached.
- 2 grease pans. One silver and one old style heavy steel black with some rust around the edges
- 1 Silver/Gold propane manifold. Some rust towards the fire box side. Not sure if the regulator is still good.
- 2 left side fold up tables for a Silver/Gold. One has some scratches and one has a grey bracket from a Platinum grill.

The Platinum side burner is too expensive to ship since I cannot get it in a large flat rate shipping box. But I probably can get one of the 3000 side burners into a game board flat rate box. Or maybe someone can use parts of the burners. I could try to fit as much as possible in a large flat rate box. Shipping is around $22 for one large game board flat rate box.

Attachments

• Set parts 2-1.jpg
    Set parts 2-1.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Set parts 2-3.jpg
    Set parts 2-3.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Set parts 2-4.jpg
    Set parts 2-4.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Back