Clean your Kettle ??

Nice looking truck Kevin! All stock?

Mine is my baby, it just doesn’t get washed🤣 Three turbos, massive injectors, built everything...I’d rather spend time under the hood than shining her up

Nice looking truck Kevin! All stock?

Mine is my baby, it just doesn’t get washed🤣 Three turbos, massive injectors, built everything...I’d rather spend time under the hood than shining her up
Yes all stock still under extended warranty. Plus I really have no need for a after market exhaust or deleting as I have plenty of HP and Torque for my needs. Pulling our rig I have run between 12.8 to 14.5 mpg. While towing our little house. Love the truck rides great when loaded....

Last edited:
14.5 with that trailer isn’t bad at all!!
Yes that is towing through Oklahoma, N Texas and places like that,as long as the head winds stay down . It is funny you really do not feel it behind you.
My worst MPG was coming up from Phoenix to Prescott area going from 1300 ft to 6000 in a 20 to 25 mile run . The biggest problem only 2 lanes with alot of fast moving traffic. But that is going to change as they are adding a third lane on 17 starting this summer.

Back