Chef Merito

Matthew

TVWBB Pro
There is really no stores that sell it around me. Central Illinois. What is the cost of it in the stores? I have a buddy that it is located near him and was wondering if it would be cheaper to ship from him. It is 9.50 to get a 14 oz shipped on Amazon and $3.50 plus $9.00 to ship from Plant.

Matthew, they have Chef Merito at the Meijer store at 4200 Conestoga Dr. in Springfield. Enjoy.

I actually ordered 4 3oz bottles from their website earlier today for $13.96 shipped. Their store locator showed one store in my area that supposedly carried it, but that didn't turn out to be the case. I thought the prices were more than reasonable and if you order one of their combos, the shipping is free.

I actually ordered 4 3oz bottles from their website earlier today for $13.96 shipped. Their store locator showed one store in my area that supposedly carried it, but that didn't turn out to be the case. I thought the prices were more than reasonable and if you order one of their combos, the shipping is free.

I guess that would work, only one I would like is the Carne Asada one, and I can get a 14 oz for $9.50 shipped on Amazon... I have a buddy that might be able to get a few bottles from CA and ship them to me. Or I can look up north from me...

Thanks

I looked in all our stores and couldn't find it anywhere. Was ready to order on line. Went into last store and looked in the seasoning and spice section and didn't see it. A store employee happened to walk by and he said yes they had it. He took me to the opposite end of the store, in the vegetable section (go figure), and there was a separate display of a bunch of Chef Merito seasonings, including the one I was looking for. Don't remember how much I paid but it was reasonable. The store here is Food Maxx. Not sure how much territory they cover.

Back