Charcoal Cooking Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo

TVWBB Fan
Since I am new to charcoal, i am looking for a good charcoal cooking book with good info and tips and recipes using charcoal.

I saw one from kingsford and one from weber at amazon.com

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Weber's Charcoal Grilling: The Art of Cooking with Live Fire by Jamie Purviance.

This is my favorite grilling book. You can go to Weber.com and view several grilling classes by the author, with many of the recipies in this and his other books being demonstrated. Jamie is also participating in a Q and A this week on this forum. Shoot him a question!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay B:
Weber's Charcoal Grilling: The Art of Cooking with Live Fire by Jamie Purviance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great book. I'd start with this one. Beware though, you can get fat just by looking at the photos.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradley Bruns:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay B:
Weber's Charcoal Grilling: The Art of Cooking with Live Fire by Jamie Purviance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great book. I'd start with this one. Beware though, you can get fat just by looking at the photos.
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll third this book. The first chapter is also full of pointers on fire control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back