Cattleman's Sauce

Darin Hearn

TVWBB Fan
Has anyone tried Cattleman's BBQ Sauce? I keep hearing people recommend this sauce and that it is really good. I have never tried it so I thought I would ask what you guys think of it.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I've only tried the original--they make 6 or 7 I think--fairly standard foodservice barbecue sauce, pretty dull to me. Maybe there's more than one by that name.

I saw a couple of commercials for cattlemans on tv this last week. Also I was at super Walmart last night and they have a section with the "warehouse" size bottles of bbq sauces. I saw a bottle of cattlemans sweet and spicy bbq sauce. That is not one of there normal flavors. I would like to try it but I did not want to buy the huge bottle. Has anyone tried this sauce flavor? Is it good?

Bought some "original" and "honey" the other day it was the first time I had seen it here in Canada.Was kinda dissapointed in both flavours won't buy it again.

I am on my second bottle and I don't know why. Nothing to distinguish it. Not great on either pork, beef or bird.

Nothing wrong with the sauce but nothing that distinguishes it.

Back