Car dogs vs Konrad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd R.

TVWBB Super Fan
How can someone be a BBQ judge? They were both awesome. I did the smoked salmon wraps today for a group that came over to deep fry 8 turkeys, two chickens and a prime rib! The wraps were a big hit and disappeared quickly.
I did the car dog salmon last week and it was awesome as well.
I like the finishing temp of 145 for the salmon, everyone commented on how moist both recipes were and they loved the flavor of both.
I would hate to ever have to choose between two such tasty dishes...
I love this smoker!

Thank You /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Like Jim said take the Judging Class on the 25th details are on http://www.pnwba.com or are posted here on the competition forum. I'll be a Table captain. Then on February 15th I get you in as a Judge at the Pike Place Market contest. Anybody who comes to Pike Place Market stop and say Hi. We'll keep free samples for those who know the secret phrase "TVWBA Rocks".

i work all day on the 25th so i will have to miss that class for the time being. probably a good way to learn about BBQ and to taste some good chow.
i will be there on the 15th if i get a day pass from the better half, got to see how it is supposed to look and taste! i will just let her know the more i learn, the better she will eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back