Calling Skin-on Chicken Thigh Experts, Need Some Help

Got it figured out - Run left and right burners at 75% open, pre-heat 10 minutes, place two rows of thighs down the center of the grill split by middle burner thats in the off position. I turn at 10, 10, 5, 5 minutes, pull and rest for 10 minutes and we're golden!

Thanks for all the input!

be sure to try with a little smoke wood too, if you haven't. I don't always (if I'm doing it all the time I skip it sometimes) but it's a nice change of pace and adds a nice color. I use a cold smoke tube in mine, or a stainless mesh "smokin pouch".

What seasonings you going with - S&P or ? Glad you found a good way to do it.

not sure what macros you're going for, but if this soup fits, it tastes darn good with some of your extra thighs.

((macros are broken out in the post - looks like I used BSCB instead of thighs though so keep that in mind))
https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?68961-White-Bean-Chicken-Chili-version-2-0

be sure to try with a little smoke wood too, if you haven't. I don't always (if I'm doing it all the time I skip it sometimes) but it's a nice change of pace and adds a nice color. I use a cold smoke tube in mine, or a stainless mesh "smokin pouch".

What seasonings you going with - S&P or ? Glad you found a good way to do it.

not sure what macros you're going for, but if this soup fits, it tastes darn good with some of your extra thighs.

((macros are broken out in the post - looks like I used BSCB instead of thighs though so keep that in mind))
https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?68961-White-Bean-Chicken-Chili-version-2-0
Haven't done any smoke but may have to give that a shot to mix things-up. I use Pappy's (full sodium) as I've found on keto I need to update my intake.

I shoot for 70% Fat, 20% Protein, and 5% Carbs, and I keep my TOTAL carbs under 20g. I'm pretty strict on my carbs right now and use total vs. net as I feel it maximizes my weight loss. I'm almost down 35 lbs in 13 weeks. All diet related, no exercise, I just started exercising this week. My goal is to lose another 20-30 then I'll loosen-up on the carbs and start tracking net carbs with a goal of staying under 20. I'll checkout the soup, thanks!

Back