Call me crazy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I started two 10# butts last night in the rain. So far so good. I'll let you know how they come out.
My question is..... I'm using a (no laughing please) a Brinkmann SnP. I KNOW I KNOW, I need a WSM, but I will have to use the SnP till I burn it up (which I'm working on as fast as I can!) Anyway, my question is.......
wjats the best way to control the temp? Leave the top baffle full open and play with the lower
or the other way around? Or something altogether
different?
BTW, I'm looking at a Guru, which should stop
all the adjusting anyway, but its still a month or so out.
Thanks

well M, just to let ya konw....there is a 8% discount on the guru if ordered prior to the 30th.. not sure if you have been following that thread or not..
Mords
oh ya the code is JR13W...enjoy

Hey, how about we try to help Mike here? Following the practices used on the WSM, it would be best to leave a top vent open and control the fire thru intake vents at the bottom of the cooker.

There's an Amazon coupon available thru the end of the month that will let you get a WSM for $154 shipped free. I would consider that money well spent as opposed to an expensive add-on to the cooker you now have.

Mike

Here's my 2 cents. You NEED the WSM. Grab one on Amazon through this site by the end of the month for $154. You may decide you want the Guru or you may decide there's so much control with the WSM you don't want it. You'll have the option. I don't believe the Guru will ever change the Brinkman into the cooker you're looking for.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back