CAJUNBANDIT TO BUILD STACKER FOR 18 WSM AND SJ!!!

Chuck Piercy

TVWBB Fan
PROTOTYPES ARE DONE.SHOULD BE AVAILABLE SOON. SORRY GUYS AND GALS, I GOT DIBS ON THE FIRST ONE. WILL BE A MUCH NICER STACKER COMPARED TO PRO-Q..
I WILL POST AS SOON AS MINE ARRIVES.
THEY ARE WORKING ON A NEW WEB SITE WHICH SHOULD BE UP SOON SHOWCASING THEIR NEW PRODUCTS.
IMO CB IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP BIG TIME.

Considering the things that I have read lately about the ProQ stackers, I am so glad that I procrastinated on this purchase. Lets hope that the Cajun Bandit stacker is as good as their SS door and Cajun Bandit.

I'm happy to hear that...

Just yesterday, I stripped my ProQ stacker of the handles and grate and took the rest of it to the recycling center.

Sad... never even cooked with it.

Good idea, poor execution.

Based on my experience with Cajun Bandit, this new stacker will be a winner. I'll probably get one for my 18", but will hold off on the 22" for a while.

These guys are "engineers" thats why their stuff works
icon_biggrin.gif

Any idea when the CB guys are going to do one of those stainless doors for the 22" WSM? I'd consider giving my left testicle for one !

JW

22 OTG 22 WSM E310 Genesis Gasser

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Josh W.:
Any idea when the CB guys are going to do one of those stainless doors for the 22" WSM? I'd consider giving my left testicle for one !

JW

22 OTG 22 WSM E310 Genesis Gasser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful Josh-You never know when you are going to need it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe the Cajunbandit Stacker could be modded for a rotisserie. I see some demand for the 18' rotis but its a numbers game on how many you can sell to keep the price within reason.

Wonder if I could convert that POS Pro-Q Stacker into a vehicle for an 18-inch rotisserie? Hmmm, I think I just figured out my project for the weekend!

Pat

I would not even attempt it Pat. You will have a heckuva time getting the lid off w/out rotiss, I imagine a real pain with it.
CajunBandit will have their new stacker ready soon, and personally i would wait for that to come out and mod it.
I will talk to CB about adding holes for rotiss on their new stacker.
-CP

Back