Brisket-Manster from Randy Whites BBQ

DennisM

TVWBB Pro
My brother is flying in from Frisco Texas today, and I put on a brisket last night. Has anyone had a "Manster" and if so, is it just Brisket and sliced sausage on a hoagie? Any special sauce?

I live in Frisco, and have eaten there only once...not impressed.

This is the description from the menu, so it is probably the customers choice of two meats and same with the sauce(if used).

Manster Sandwich
2 Meat Sandwich on a Hoagie Bun

So doesn't sound like anything more than you described. Have a good visit and enjoy the brisket!!

Mike thanks for the info, and I did indeed make a manster, and the comment went like this "This is the best bbq sandwich I ever ate".
Anyway, I have my brother sold on a WSm, and am going to fly out there when he gets it to get him started. What butcher do you you go to?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What butcher do you you go to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I usually just find the sales at the local grocery stores, but did just the other day go here Ye Ole Butcher Shop to have him cut me a tri tip, and picked up some ground chuck. Both were very good, and I intend to return even though it may cost a little more.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster....

Thanks for the tip on the Butcher shop. I live in Frisco as well and have been looking all over for a good source for meat. I'll have to ditto the comments on Randy White's, he was my favorite player as a kid, and his BBQ is ok, not great. Haven't found a place in a long time I would consider to be great.

Brady

Back