Brinkmann charcoal pan

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

I also ordered from the bass place. The pans are cheap enough 3.99 but you should also be aware that if you order 3 the shipping and handling is still the same as if you ordered 1.

This is used as the "replacement" water pan on the WSM to hold more water, right?

Thanks,

-= Mark =-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob H.:
Just googled looking for the Brinkmann Charcoal pan...does this look correct?

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTarget=search&hvarTextId=59967&hvarAID=froogle&cm_ven=Performics&cm_cat=Search&cm_pla=I%2Dsearch%20%28Froogle%29&cm_ite=DDI%20link

It's only 4 bucks +3.95 shipping.

Regards,
BigRob. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rob, great find! I got tired of running all over Indy trying to find one so I order one from the link you provide.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony ordered mine on Monday. Got it yesterday. I believe they ship it from Missouri by regular mail. It fits perfect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paul h:
Tony ordered mine on Monday. Got it yesterday. I believe they ship it from Missouri by regular mail. It fits perfect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul H, Great! I cant wait to get mine!

Tony

Back