Breakfast Sauce

Darryl - swazies

TVWBB Emerald Member
What on earth is this stuff.....anyone try it or similar.
Apparently I can buy this and I am tempted.....

1718292885836.png

This apparently is what they call the Verde version.....

1718292921746.png

I'd use the red sauce on ribs, or even BBQ chicken. I'd use the green sauce as a marinade for chicken thighs

I'd use the red sauce on ribs, or even BBQ chicken. I'd use the green sauce as a marinade for chicken thighs
I couldn't hold back Chuck.....
I purchased the red sauce and I feel it is like a chili sauce, not sure if chili sauce is a thing across America but it is up here.
A few more details here for you....
1718379912037.png

I also purchased this one.....I am a sucker for Worches....Worshire.....you know what I mean.
They had their own version and a hot one so I grabbed the hotter one.

1718379987164.png

Should probably see it Tuesday...........
I am on a roll I am currently in the middle of getting a couple more sauces....I have steered away from bbq sauce lately but other saues are enticing me.....especially ones you baste while you grill with high heat. I don't do this much but I sure am going to try!

I'd be interested in your take of both sauces.
Chili sauce down here can go both ways. You can get the bottled Heinz chili sauce which is sweet no heat similar to Manwhich sloppy joe sauce.
Or you can make your own with reconstituted dry peppers of various heat levels.
I use chili sauce ( bottled ) to glaze meatloaf or meatballs for apps.

I'd be interested in your take of both sauces.
Chili sauce down here can go both ways. You can get the bottled Heinz chili sauce which is sweet no heat similar to Manwhich sloppy joe sauce.
Or you can make your own with reconstituted dry peppers of various heat levels.
I use chili sauce ( bottled ) to glaze meatloaf or meatballs for apps.
Interesting.....chili sauce around here is used a lot for breakfast....it has the appearance of salsa but more saucy.
It has bigger chinks of veggies and is sweet and sometimes hot too.....it can be made at home but small time makers ( not Heinz ) can put out small jar good stuff.....here is a mid size maker.

1718393193816.png

Back