Bottom tray for Genesis 2000 Red top

If you were near me, I could hook you up. But, they are going to be pretty costly to ship.

One of the best sources for parts on these grills is other "cub alert" or "free" grills. I hope you can find one.
Where in Minnesota are you???

One of the best sources for parts on these grills is other "cub alert" or "free" grills. I hope you can find one.
Where in Minnesota are you???
I think those are initials. The profile says he/she is from San Diego. I'm keeping an eye out for a SS Platinum so I saw a couple of old gennies that could potentially help MN.

Be careful. The bottom tray between the 2000 (13 flavorizer bars) and the later Silver/Gold C ( 5 flavorizer bars) are not compatible. The 2000 has a slightly wider firebox and the frame legs are further apart as well. There is about 1" difference.

Thank you!
I think those are initials. The profile says he/she is from San Diego. I'm keeping an eye out for a SS Platinum so I saw a couple of old gennies that could potentially help MN.
Yep, - San Diego it is. I'm going to try and check out a free red top tomorrow...

I cannot let any of them go. They are too hard to come by and I have several Genesis 1000 grills waiting to be redone.
Sorry,
Bruce

Back