Bone suckin sauce..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Perry

TVWBB Guru
I was at a Cracker Barrel the other day and was looking around the store area and found that they had Bone Suckin Sauce in mild and hot too. I was wondering if anyone has tried this before " Im sure that some have" and if it is any good on pulled pork. $3.99 a pint didnt seem all that pricey to me.
DP

Definately try it. It is really my absolute favorite store bought sauce that I can get locally. The only other sauce I go nuts over is D.L. Jardine's Texas Pecan, but I cant get that locally.

Dale,

I was also at Ctracker Barrel a few weeks ago while on vacation. I had previously tried Bone Suckin' Sauce, but noticed they had it in the "thicker" version and they carried Bone Suckin' Rib Rub. I bought two bottles of each and I have to say it is some of the best commercial sauce and rub I have tasted.

They have a web site, www.bonesuckin.com

Bone Suckin' Sauce is definitly one of my favorites. I also like Stubbs and another one I found in the stores recently called Pain is Good. It's a very tangy sauce.

I'm also a big fan of Bone Suckin Sauce. For ribs I do a mixture of Sweet Baby Ray's and Hot Bone Suckin Sauce - fantastic!!! I also just found Stubbs BBQ Sauce at my local supermarket and bought a jar. Will try it soon.

There are several versions of Pain here in SD. I have tried some of them as a marinade but I think they are best after Qin. They also make a Habenero based hot sauce that will set your mind free /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif .

I am headed towards Cracker Barrel to get some sauce in about 10 minutes. Gonna smoke some chicken legs, and a meatloaf today. I am going to consume mass quantitys of beer also FYI..
Mow grass, open pool, sell house, ect ect ect..
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back