Bob T from Lancaster or Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my telephone is 656-7270. We live on Snake Hill road 1 mile north of 23. I have a question on getting chuck rolls. I am not a member at BJs. Is there any other place to get them? Also tri-tips.
So you can't start a discussion!? Well whenever I hit reply windows shuts down and I get an error repot. Duh!
Daniel

I can only do the little yeller arrow on the bottom right that is for the "quick reply" screen. I am a member at Costcos. They didn't have any shoulders there Friday when I was looking. My Wife's dad works at the meat counter at John Herrs in M-Ville, and I am going to see what he can do for me there. He did work at a Butcher shop, but they closed down when the owner died. If you ever want to get into Costcos, post here and I'll get you in to look around. Weiss market had some shoulders I noticed on Sunday. 8-9#ers if I remember right.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Stoltzfus:
I have a question on getting chuck rolls. I am not a member at BJs. Is there any other place to get them? Also tri-tips. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daniel,
Look in the local Yellow Pages for a meat distributor in your area. Give them a call and see if they'll sell to you in small quantities.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob T.:
My Wife's dad works at the meat counter at John Herrs in M-Ville, and I am going to see what he can do for me there. He did work at a Butcher shop, but they closed down when the owner died. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bob, Would your father in law be Dave? I Was a 20 year patron to K & G meats & Grill.
Daniel. Not sure if you mean me from Lanc i'm Bryan S. So many Brians' and people from Lanc on here anybody want to get a hold of me you can e-mail me at ( kingsmokesucks AT comcast DOT net ) put the @ and . in there instead of the words. Bryan

Bryan, He worked at a place in Conestoga, Goodharts I think it was called. I should find out next time I see him if I can get a discount or not. I may have other connections to follow up on also.

It's all about finding a small local butcher.......and then become his best friend and customer LOL. Thats my ploy for getting the cuts of meat and poultry I want.
icon_smile.gif

Hey Bryan S, I downloaded the firefox browser and will see if it is better than Explorer. Thanks for the link and tip!

Looks like it posted! I like it already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back