Blue Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Parizo

TVWBB Member
Wow -- that's a beauty! I have my bid in, under my wife's ebay ID: christi9. As of now, I'm winning!

Great job, Chris, and for a great cause!

Doug

Doug, Susan Z knocked you off. Big surprise that is Huh!!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Bryan

Hey, that's OK. At least if Susan wins, it'll still be "in the family."
icon_smile.gif

By the way, check out some of those other items Susan has won on eBay! The Yellow Simpsons kettle is a classic!

40_12_s.JPG

Go Susan!

Susan,

Have you had to build a new addition to your house to support your smokey hobby? You should cuz that great blue WSM should have a place of it's own.

C'mon, don't quit biddiing! The idea is to raise money for a good cause, right? Let's see those bids keep rollin'.

Hey Susan,

Now that neither of us is leading on the blue bullet auction, I noticed that our bids were very close (great minds). Did you actually add the 55¢, or does eBay do that automatically for some reason?

suzzap ( 528) US $510.55 Oct-02-04 07:51:17 PDT

christi9 ( 26) US $510.00 Oct-01-04 18:33:49 PDT

Best,

Doug

Hi Bryan,

I see that your top bid included 55­­¢, but why did that affect Susan's top bid? Perhaps she was following your lead? Really I'm curious as to whether I understand eBay's process correctly: did Susan actually type in a top bid of $510.55, or did she just say yes to an eBay prompt that calculated that amount somehow. Or was it something else?

Drifting off the topic of Q, as we are wont to do...

Doug

As noted, that 55 cents was there already from a previous bid.

Look at that price going up up up!

Hey, Jim Babek---you registered for the TVWB forum on my birthday! Also the anniversary of when I officially got my WSM, sniff sniff.

LOL! BTW, thanks for the offer on the pdf files. I got all 11 of them too! Bryan S needs your email addy
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Hays:
LOL! BTW, thanks for the offer on the pdf files. I got all 11 of them too! Bryan S needs your email addy
icon_wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just trying to help! Just trying to help! Can't do enough for our boys in Kaki. (Ernest T. Bass)

Email: ChrisFinney(at)Freightliner(dot)com (primary) and Cforemanfinney(at)cs(dot)com (home(on weekends))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back