Bliss

Charles Howse

TVWBB Wizard
What a great day to be alive and be in Tennessee!

It's cool, calm, the Honeysuckle is blooming. The scent is almost intoxicating.
Speaking of intoxicants, my ISD ribs will be going on the WSM at 11:00 over Kingsford (which is on sale at HD for $7.98 per twin pack) and Hickory.

Dito the bliss Charles. Here in Des Moines the weather is perfect, smoke lifting out of the WSM and getting ready to start my beans. it's a great day I'm thinkin!

Chach

Alittle cool here in Wisconsin, but the sun is bright and the air is fresh!

Ribs were last night, along with a chuck roast (just for the heck of it). Today is is ABT's and chicken, with maybe an overnight butt to follow.

Charles, I am surrounded by honeysuckle and it is wonderful. It is beautiful here this time of the year. Butts are at 170 internal right on schedule.

Charles,

Blissful here in NC too. Don't have honeysuckle nearby, but the sweet smells from our tea olives and our variegated privet flowers are wonderful. Add those aromas to the hickory smoke coming from my WSM and the day is perfect!

Smoking on smoke day!

Ray

I spent the morning wading in a trout stream and will pop a butt on the ole WSM in a few minutes. Tonight, I'm grilling flank steak hoping my grandson can help us eat it. Life is good.

Back