Beware of E-Z Cue on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I'm still looking for the e-z que 8" cradle roti for my kettle, and on eBay I see that they have received 4 negs out of their last 5 feedbacks.
Present seller rating of 82%.

Apparently not shipping the items after being paid.

Guess I'll go with the Weber rotisserie via TVWB/Amazon once my pocket change hits $149.

I've been waiting on them since last x-mas...
icon_mad.gif

Thank's for the heads up on eBay Bob.

Tim

I gave up on that company. They never returned an e-mail. I tried through their ebay store too. Nothing. The proverbial straw is that they stopped answering the telephone. Leaving a voice mail was equally unsuccessful.

I wanted those 8" baskets. I really wanted them.

For the past three weeks or so I have enjoyed my rotisserie. On Wednesday I'll be spinning a turkey. Granted, it's a Weber rotisserie, but at least I am able to use it.

E-Z Que's customer service is horrendous, as far as I am concerned.

an ezq to fit the weber kettle is gonna be really hard to find. i have the more common 21 x 8 unit. i use it on my char griller and it will fit on my gasser when its finished. this would be an option as they are to be had on ebay and craigs list. one could modify it to fit the kettle but i thought that would be to much hassle.

Will you help me locate these? Every time I search, I find the 6" baskets. I find some stuff for the gassers. I have not seen 8" baskets for the kettle. I would appreciate a couple links. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back