Best Brownies Ever

Jerry We

TVWBB Fan
I really wanted to make the beer and pecan brownies that Joan posted but the wife wanted me to make these. We each had one and agreed they were really good (ooey gooey good) but thought we needed another opinion before calling them The Best Ever. I took the plate over to my neighbor's 3 son's and told them to give me their honest opinion. About 5 minutes later I got a text with 3 big thumbs up and they all gave them 5 out of 5 stars. I guess its up to all of you to decide.

brownie 1.jpgbrownie 2.jpg

Best Brownies Ever (from the stayathomechef.com)

Ingredients

• 10 tablespoons salted butter melted
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped pecans (I added these)
Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper.

Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.

Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.

Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.

Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips and pecans.

Pour into prepared pan and smooth out. (I used a glass 9”x9” pan lined with parchment paper).

Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. May need to add 5 minutes if using a glass pan. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.

Last edited:
Great job there Jerry, thank you for participating. Maybe next week DH and you will make the beer brownies.

Back