Bench Grinder

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Things been so crazy here, I remembered I told someone I had this grinder I don't want. Works fine but I don't want it. I promised photos. Well here ya go. No shipping. But if ya want it contact me for arrangements to pick it up

20240805_173003.jpg20240805_172941.jpg

Now I just need to figure out how/when to pick it up. I'm going to be in Benton, WI on Sunday, but had planned on a quick turn-around. That'd make for a long day......

How much ya want for it?

Ok not far from Freeport IL and I could certainly do that. But, I was kinda planning on hitting the Boone County Fair this weekend. Though I think Sunday is demo derby and I am more interested in tractor pulls

Shoot. While the Weak End Tractor Pull sounds like a lot of fun, that'll all be done by noon on Saturday. Too bad this didn't happen a week earlier, we went back past you at warp speed on both Saturday and Sunday morning.

You still contemplating a run to that shop in St. Paul we were talking about?

Shoot. While the Weak End Tractor Pull sounds like a lot of fun, that'll all be done by noon on Saturday. Too bad this didn't happen a week earlier, we went back past you at warp speed on both Saturday and Sunday morning.

You still contemplating a run to that shop in St. Paul we were talking about?
Yes I am. We are also wanting to make a trip to Ishnala supper club up in Delavan WI at some point for a little getaway to possibly meet up with our friends from Richfield MN (where the CFO is from). She has to go in for a surgery a week from tomorrow. So we're not sure how things will be getting along time wise.

My g/f's Dad was a big fan of the local supper clubs, and introduced me to a number of them where my g/f grew up. These days, we've got a nice Midwestern supper club about 15 miles away. While Ishnala sounds like a delightful place, that's a good 4+ hours away.

If you do end up running up to the Twin Cities, I could meet you pretty much anywhere from Baldwin, WI or parts west. Then again, if I end up running down past your neck of the woods, I'll drop you a note.

Ishnala is a great place. The food is always very good and the views, atmosphere and ambiance are just wonderful.
We kind of know the owner. He owns a very nice place here in Rockford IL called The Hoffman House. His son Michael runs it while dad Bob run Ishnala. The daughter helps at Ishnala as well.
Both places have entree's (they even serve "Ishnala" themed dinners and drinks. Bob, is a stickler for impeccable customer service. So they're always amazing. My daughter does their printing work at our local Office Depot so I've had a chance to meet them all.

Bob, is a stickler for impeccable customer service. So they're always amazing. My daughter does their printing work at our local Office Depot so I've had a chance to meet them all.
That sounds a lot like Weiderholt's up the road. Outstanding customer service, and really good food. Everybody who works there is hustlin', period.

When we moved to MN, we were told by a few people that was a good place. First time we went was Prom Night.....very busy....and entertaining.

Back