Beef Prime beef rib on

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
So as some may know Costco sells the prime beef roast ribs they take off for boneless roasts. Well, I'm one of those that you can keep the roast, I just want a bone. So I usually buy a package of those, and when in the mood I'll S&P it and toss it on one of the smokers. Today because of the threat of rain it's on Member's Mark at 235 probe's ambient showing 200, likely picking up residual cooling from the meat. Gonna bring that bad boy up to 205 and pull, rest and mangiamo

We usually do a rib roast at Christmas, and I want the bones, everyone else can have the roast. The problem is my son wants the bones too, and he’s a beast

We usually do a rib roast at Christmas, and I want the bones, everyone else can have the roast. The problem is my son wants the bones too, and he’s a beast
Yep just buy a pack at Costco. I keep a bunch of those things in my freezer. Individually sealed so I can make one when I have the "urge"

It was deelish. I was finishing (hurrying) it along toward the end. It hit a stall and it was getting late. So I pushed the Member Mark to 275 and was amazed at how much smoke it was pushing. Even at the higher temps. I was gonna use Big Z but weather was threatening. I want to see if the Z can push smoke at 275 as well. It would be a good "weapon" in my arsenal

Back