Bed in a box

Well got first night of "real" sleep on it. Admittedly I did take a benadryl before I crawled into the sack but, I did get up with far less aches and pains and not as many "sound effects" LOL. Again too while there was snoring on the other side she wasn't rattling windows and waking the dead either. Which is good as I am running low on silver bullets (only some will get that :D) anyway time will tell

It can take up to 8 weeks to adjust to a new bed.
Most companies offer return policies on matts, but unless you hate it,
they encourage you to try to work with it. Most often, people simply
get used to it over time and learn to live with it.

This is the one I have, paid $199 now its $217 but like all things on Amazon the price fluctuates. I have had it for over a year its on a box spring absolutely love it and 2 relatives have bought the same, one a Queen and a Full which was for their son in college no room for a Queen. The one on the Queen has it on a box spring also the full is on a inexpensive platform from Amazon.

The trick with these is you need to read many reviews, my preference is for a medium mattress not to firm and not to soft which this one is. Like they say you need to let these expand for a few days before you use it so it can get to where it needs to be.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01730LX9Q/tvwb-20

Well another night down on the Serta from Sam's. Gotta say I am really impressed. Especially for the $$$ so far. Only hitch is oddly enough when I was trying to load it into the back of my Highlander it is quite tall and big around (box is about 4' tall and about 30" square). It weighs in pretty hefty as well (about 85lbs with the box) so it is quite awkward. Not the young stud body builder I used to be anymore and wife had to try helping me load it. Well just as I am getting it onto the rear ledge it slips and causes me to wrench my back BAD causing pretty awful back pain up by right shoulder blade and the box didn't just drop but twisted as it went down. With the strain carrying into the chest muscles on same side. So rather funny the thing I was hoping would help with the bad back and muscle pains has caused them to be even worse (temporarily I hope). Also just noticed this AM it is now $399 instead of $499! Definitely making a trip back to Sam's TODAY!

You will love it Larry especially with an extra 100 in your pocket. Like others have said its a bit colder in the winter I have an extra blanket on ours a very thin blanket, since I live in a warmer climate the warm weather is where it really shines its a lot cooler to sleep on.

My wife is thinking it may be a little warmer than our old Airbedz bed but I honestly don't notice any difference. Other than overall comfort and not feeling like I am rolling into the center. But I will sleep $100 better tonight :D

Back