Beat LA

That was a great series despite the loss in the 11th Saturday. The Giants achilles has been the bullpen and coaching for quite some time. Hopefully Larry is going to take control of operations again, farhan has been a total failure

That was a great series despite the loss in the 11th Saturday. The Giants achilles has been the bullpen and coaching for quite some time. Hopefully Larry is going to take control of operations again, farhan has been a total failure
Yesterday was one of the best games I’ve seen in many years. The Giants outperformed consistently. The 9th got a little shaky but pitching got that final out.

The stadium was rocking and and the fans were into it. And the weather was spectacular.

The Giants are close to Turing this season around. It was a good day yesterday and a solid 2/3rds series over the Dodgers.

Last edited:
Yesterday was one of the best games I’ve seen in many years. The Giants outperformed consistently. The 9th got a little shaky but pitching got that final out. The stadium was rocking and and the fans were into it. And the weather was spectacular. The Giants are close to Turing this season around. It was a good day yesterday and a solid 2/3rds series over the Dodgers.
Yesterday's game was indeed good, but I actually thought the whole series was pretty good. Granted, the dodgers are pretty banged up, but then the Giants have been banged up all season. Yeah, Hjelle lost the 11th inning horribly, but I blame the loss on the coach. It was quite clear that Hjelle was not on his game soon after taking the mound. Coach should have pulled him but chose not to. That loss was the all on the coach

Back