BBQ Table Suggestions Please

LarryR

TVWBB Diamond Member
I'm looking for BBQ table for my WSM and OTG. Ideally it would have a work surface that would clean up easily and storage below for my rib racks, tongs, chimney etc. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
A 6' stainless steel prep table would me my ideal choice. Here are some Egg table designs.
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/TableGallery/tables.htm

I kind of like the custom SS with cabinets or the Metro shelves with wheels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many of these look great! Unfortunately I am not mechanical nor to do I own the tools to create one of these great units. Does anyone know where I could order something along these lines?

Ciao,

Larry, I just use the white plastic top ones from Sams. Sure, I would like the stainless from my local restraunt supply but price is not on my side. Might watch your local classified for used restraunt equipment if you would rather have stainless.

I found an unused super-tough aluminum computer stand. It has three shelves for holding things and is very light yet sturdy and has wheels.

Back