BBQ Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Evers

TVWBB Fan
Realizing that there are some excellent recipes on this sight as-well-as other sights on the web, do any of you have one or two books that you would recommend that are a must? I've seen Paul Kirk's book on sauces etc. mentioned several times. Any others?
Thanks,
Larry

Smoke & Spice is a must have book. I also recomend The Kansas City Barbeque Society Cookbook this book has a ton of great useable recipes in it.Both are available at Amazon. I also heard that (Where There's Smoke There's Flavor) is a good book. Don't have that one yet. Just got the Paul Kirk book yesterday and it looks good.

Larry,

You may want to consider my offer concerning Paul Kirk's championship barbecue videos.

Regards,

Robert

larry i dont know how to send you ther with a link..but if you look down the page.. on page one.. you will see a topic BEST BBQ BOOKS....it has a whole lot of suggestions there.. i even posted on there my own recomends after i took the suggestions of the postings...go check it out...

Larry,

I have "Smoke and Spice" and the KCBS Cookbook and use them both. I also have found great recipes in Barbecue Bible, "Sauces, Rubs and Marinades and also "BBQ USA" both by Steven Raichlen. "The Great American Barbecue & Grilling Manual by Smoky Hale is a fund of information about all phases of BBQ and Grilling. If you don't agree with Smoky's views on foiling for instance just tear those pages out and put them on the bottom of you bird's cage. LOL

I use all of these books constantly. Between them and the information available on this forum you will be in the winner's circle before you know it.

Border's currently has Steve Raichlen's How to Grill, THe Barbeque Bible, Paul Kirk's Championship BBQ(?) and Weber's Big Book of Grilling at Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. You can pick up two for $30 or all four for $60, which is not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back