BBQ - Best fresh or next day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave S.

TVWBB Fan
Okay, this is a very subjective matter.Personally, I enjoy eating most foods right off the heat source while still hot/warm. However with BBQ I think its better the following day(or two).I'll rank it right up there with lasagna and chili as the best "day after" foods.

Dave

Man, I cook more. You guys actually have leftovers?!? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Better the next day if properly rewarmed.

Dave I agree, tasting right off of the smoker, pipeing hot and juicey! Man oh man! However, there's alot to be said about the next day. I'm so glad we have to eat to live. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony Weisse:
[qb] Better the next day if properly rewarmed. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh man..... don't hold back. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif What's your proper method? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The juiciness and tenderness of right of the smoker is the best, however, IMHO, the smoke flavor intensifies over the reheats.
If I had to make a choice...right off the smoker.

Hot off the grill for me, but I'll NEVER turn down leftover barbecue! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
And I agree with Randy on the intensified smoky flavor, which I can't get enough of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back