Battle Eggs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have no doubt that the judges have their work cut out for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you said it babe! i'm MORE NeRvOuS than the cooks/chefs!</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm right there with you, Jim. I'm excited to see the dishes, but as nervous as a prostitute in church at the same time.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">second rule - if you taste it and you like you're really toast! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

every once and awhile the universe makes sense. I like to trade samples with neighbors after each turn in. One time I tasted my neighbor's ribs and they tasted like a cinnamon fire ball. I said to my teammates "I'm quitting if we don't beat them." Sure enough they got called 8th or something, I give my teammates the look
icon_eek.gif
and...sure enough, we get called next! we had a good laugh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I'm right there with you, Jim. I'm excited to see the dishes, but as nervous as a prostitute in church at the same time. Big Grin

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't worry boys, my team is going to make this decision very easy for you
icon_biggrin.gif

keep in mind I believe Clark is doing some sandbagging here. I fully expect this to be dogfight.

For those of you that get email notifications, we have started posting prep pictures in a new thread.

Feel free to comment and speculate on the final dishes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The schedule will:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> unveiling the secret ingredient on 6/1. One team will be required to post 4 photos on each of the following days 6/8, 6/10, and 6/12, the other team must post 6/9, 6/11, and 6/13. The 4 photo post will be shots of prep and cooking of the three dishes, or of just one of the three dishes. No text will be allowed. Any comments must be from the judges, commentator (if we have one), and fellow board members. On 6/14, prior to 12:00 am, each team must post 3 photos of the three final dishes with explanation. The judges can ask questions of the teams, all questions and replies must be completed by 6/16. Scoring can be completed some time after q/a.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nevermind......

Back