B&B sale at Wally online

Interesting. Appears to be an online only price. I generally prefer to pick it up myself right off the pallet to keep the briquettes from getting broken up, but this is a good price, and free shipping if you get four bags. So, yeah. Thanks!

There's also this posted just recently which shows the same sale price:

Something seems to be not right when I look at Walmart and search hardwood charcoal.....
1693483722644.png

1693483745039.png

I can go on for a while with this.....if this was the going rate I would have to give up grillin.

1693483786554.png

Something seems to be not right when I look at Walmart and search hardwood charcoal.....
View attachment 78091

View attachment 78092

I can go on for a while with this.....if this was the going rate I would have to give up grillin.

View attachment 78093
A lot of times with third part sellers they will jack the price way up when out of stock. Then lower to normal when available. It's very common practice. I believe it has something to do with relist fees and avoidance.
You'll see it on Wal-Mart, Amazon, and especially Ebay.

Interesting. Appears to be an online only price. I generally prefer to pick it up myself right off the pallet to keep the briquettes from getting broken up, but this is a good price, and free shipping if you get four bags. So, yeah. Thanks!

There's also this posted just recently which shows the same sale price:

Great comparison video. BB looks really good. i’ll have to try it.

Back