At what temp do I reheat ribs in that oven and for how long?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I usually reheat my ribs on the grill, but I figure it would be easier in the oven since it is so cold out here. At what temp and for how long do you do it in the oven? They are extra meaty baby backs.

Thanks Again

Hi, Kent,

I actually have great luck nuking, er, microwaving my ribs to heat 'em, but I'd be interested to see what the anti nuke crowd prefers.

Well, I'm not anti-nuke--but I don't use it to reheat ribs. If they were stored foiled I leave them that way and put them in a 300 oven for 15 min or so, then open the foil ccompletely and let them finish heating. Sometimes I'm reheating 2 or 3-rib sections (less time) and sometimes slabs (more time); spares though, I never cook babybacks, but they'd reheat the same--just a few min shorter.

Kent-- Have you been to Ahmad's Persian restaurant on Howard St?

Susan-- Do the Trader Joe's in your area sell wine/beer/liquor? I know in some places they don't. I've not been to Va or Md Joe's.

Kevin, yep, you can get all the two buck chuck and pumpkin goose ale you'd like at our Trader Joe's, but only state run stores can sell liquor (in VA and MD).

I just nuke the ribs for 2 or 3 minutes and they are fantastic.

Hi, Just nuked a rack of baby backs last night. Same as Susan, 3 mins, and boy were they good. Be careful the bones get real hot !!

AL

No clue why I've never tried nuking them. I guess I should.

"Two buck chuck" isn't bad at all, the chardonnay anyway.

K Kruger.......I have ever been to Ahmad's. With four kids, I usually go out about twice a year. Is the food good there? What kind of stuff do they have?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kent Krokaugger:
K Kruger.......I have ever been to Ahmad's. With four kids, I usually go out about twice a year. Is the food good there? What kind of stuff do they have? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Food is very good. Persian cuisine, i.e. lamb/beef kebabs, lamb stews, skewered grilled chicken; good hummus. He's open for lunch and dinner mid-week through the weekend. The menus are the same essentially, smaller portons at lunch. Outside eating in nice weather.

Have a great holiday. We're expecting a cool (for us) next couple days with temps in the 60s. Don't freeze up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back