Are We WiFi'd Yet?

D Arita

TVWBB Fan
Just wondering if either the Stoker or Guru have come through with WiFi yet? I know bother were saying end of January was a possibility. Anyone have inside info as to progress and what the obstacles are?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M. Chesney:
BBQ Guru Bob gave me the inside scoop of a March availability for a guru wifi controller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
very interesting scoop....

M. Chesney,
Did he give you any indication of features for the new wifi guru that you can share? Sure wish it was sooner as that ProCom4 is just screaming at me.
Thanks for giving us a date to shoot for.

All Bob could tell me is sometime in March and the price would be higher than the DigiQ. I couldn't wait so I went for the Q. Guess I could upgrade later once technology becomes more mature. Is there an App for that?

Todays "the end of January 2012" hopefully Rocks releases the wifi software for the stoker today!!

Yes. A few more weeks for Stoker Firmware per the website. I'm in Toronto during winter (though unseasonably warm) so it's not a hardship. I am looking forward to getting the WIFI up though.

Back