Arbor Fabricating stainless steel basket for Weber Smokey Mountain 22"

DJDolan

Anyone have any experience with this setup? It looks like a good alternative to perhaps installing a blower to help maintain temperature. Looks like this would really facilitate the Minion method and also provide more cooking time because of its larger fuel capacity. Any advice would be appreciated.

Anyone have any experience with this setup? It looks like a good alternative to perhaps installing a blower to help maintain temperature. Looks like this would really facilitate the Minion method and also provide more cooking time because of its larger fuel capacity. Any advice would be appreciated.
I have the Arbor Fab basket & Minion basket, I use it with an ATC & I have no problems maintaining temps. I have gone 19 hrs. on maybe half or 2/3 of a basket, I doubt that I would ever need to fill the basket full. Highly recommended!

Attachments

• IMG_5146.jpg
    IMG_5146.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 21
I have the Arbor Fab basket & Minion basket, I use it with an ATC & I have no problems maintaining temps. I have gone 19 hrs. on maybe half or 2/3 of a basket, I doubt that I would ever need to fill the basket full. Highly recommended!
Thanks, Eric. That's just the type of information I was looking for!

Hey Eric. One more question. Do you remove the charcoal grate that come with the WSM or do you leave it in and put the Arbor Fab unit on top of the charcoal grate?

Hey Eric. One more question. Do you remove the charcoal grate that come with the WSM or do you leave it in and put the Arbor Fab unit on top of the charcoal grate?
No charcoal grate needed, just another reason this basket is so handy.

Back