Anyone tried the warrenty service for Weber Summit's?

D Jennings

TVWBB Fan
I have a Weber Summit Silver B. As I recall there was a ten year warrenty on the burners, not sure about everything else. Anyway the burners & cross over tubes need replacing, they have been cleaned anually but still need replacing. Additionally the Flavorizer Bars have broken off and one actually have a chunck missiing, seems it has rusted away (a little strange since I thought they were SS). On top of that the igniter boxes are totally rusted away, thought the still produce spark, it's just hard to get the thing lit now. Anyway just wondering on Webers reputation for anything that might be covered under warrenty.

Thanks

Funny you ask. I have a weber summit silver a I bout on Craig's list. The burners are rusted , the igniter didn't work. The thermomiter is hazy and thee a little surface rust one the stainless hood. I called weber and they replaced the burners and throw in the thermomiter and igniters even with them being out of warranty for free and told me to use a certain cleaner on the stain less. He also told me that it the rust doesn't come off they will replace the whole hood. Talk about customers service. I will never buy a different grill. The also have been great on some warranty stuff with my performer. Go weber!!!!!!!

Back