Anyone seen loco grills?

Eric-NH

TVWBB Pro
Saw a random add, looks like a nice cart and some good features. The wheels look fantastic. The griddle look like a few steps above a Blackstone

The prep cart looks really cool being collapsible. Interesting stuff for sure

I like the table but, is any of what they were doing really “innovative”? They have done some assembly of the mods that many members here have shared using basically a stock Weber design kettle. So, what’s the big deal? Pricing is reasonable, what’s the quality like?
I wish them great success if the build quality is worthy. But, I don’t want one.

Well they're a Home Depot thing. I don't as a rule shop there (personal issue), so I personally have not seen them. I like the "set and forget" type feature. But, right now no coal burners on the deck regardless.

I like the table but, is any of what they were doing really “innovative”? They have done some assembly of the mods that many members here have shared using basically a stock Weber design kettle. So, what’s the big deal? Pricing is reasonable, what’s the quality like?
I wish them great success if the build quality is worthy. But, I don’t want one.
I think the built in temp control and including the adjustable diverter is more innovative than adding anniversary colors to your grills.

Well they're a Home Depot thing. I don't as a rule shop there (personal issue), so I personally have not seen them. I like the "set and forget" type feature. But, right now no coal burners on the deck regardless.
Well, the “Big Orange” clinches the deal for me! Probably similar issues with business practices.

Back