Anyone know what model this is its a 3 burner

Daniel Cortes

Looking into getting new burners and flavorizer bars for this but not sure what model it is thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20200904_015749.jpg
    20200904_015749.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200904_015728.jpg
    20200904_015728.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 25
Daniel,
Looks like a mid 90s Genesis 1100 model. It should use burner tubes #7506 and the replacement 13 Flavorizer Bars would be either 9814/7538

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to lead him astray. It looks to be a 90s Genesis 1100 to me (p/n 211111). Take off the 2 screws that hold the control panel, pull the knobs off, and look on the underside of the control panel for the ID tag. Here's a schematic:

EDIT: Also, don't let the change in part numbers confuse you...there's an old p/n and a new p/n and most of the parts in the schematic are the old p/n, but they cross over for the most part.

If you want SS flavorizer bars don't go with Weber. They are too expensive and not the best quality. RcPlanebuyer makes some out of 16 Ga SS steel which are cheaper and much better.

If you contact RCP through his CL add, he can give them to you cheaper since he won't have to pay Ebay fees.

To Save $ When Buying From rcplanebuyer

When buying high quality stainless steel parts from rcplanebuyer (Dave Santana) on eBay, you pay higher prices due to the eBay fees he incurs. To save a few bucks, contact him directly via one of his Craigslist ads. Search Craigslist SF Bay Area for "weber flavor bars" and look for the ads from Burlingame, CA. Click the "Reply" button in the ad, tell him you heard about him on TVWBB, tell him what parts you want, and he'll hook you up. :D

Back