Anyone know the model number for a rotissorie for the Weber E310?

M Mason

TVWBB Fan
Anyone know the model number for a rotissorie for the Weber E310?

I'd like to get a rotissorie set up for my E310, but not sure if they still make a unit that will work with my E310. Anyone know which one I should be looking for?

I'm sure there is a rotisserie for your grill.

Can you post a picture of your grill so we don't suggest one for a different grill?

I'm sure there is a rotisserie for your grill.

Can you post a picture of your grill so we don't suggest one for a different grill?
i-44gv3DJ-X2.jpg

i-zCSQNmj-X2.jpg

i-FKSpvcK-XL.jpg

These are the best I have at the moment i

Ok. Looks like side controls.

I'm sure there is a Weber branded version, however this is the roti I bought.

That looks like it'll work. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Don't forget to rotisserie cook hot! Around 400+ degrees, I have recently learned (even though I've been rotisserie cooking for years) that it is NOT a slow cooking technique, it is best done pretty hot, but indirect. Use front and rear burners, and don't be afraid to let the inside of the grill get up to 400 to 450. Have fun!

Don't forget to rotisserie cook hot! Around 400+ degrees, I have recently learned (even though I've been rotisserie cooking for years) that it is NOT a slow cooking technique, it is best done pretty hot, but indirect. Use front and rear burners, and don't be afraid to let the inside of the grill get up to 400 to 450. Have fun!
Thanks! I was reading your thread on that while researching this topic.

i-44gv3DJ-X2.jpg

i-zCSQNmj-X2.jpg

i-FKSpvcK-XL.jpg

These are the best I have at the moment i
There are a bunch of universal kits out there that come that will work well on almost any gasser. Just be sure to check that the spit is long enough for your application. Use the Amazon link at the top of this page to view many of them.

Back