Anyone ever smoked with Dogwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Jennings

TVWBB Fan
Next spring we have no choice but to take of a very large Dogwood for an addition we are building. Have been wondering how it might work as a smoke wood?

No experience with Dogwood but I have smoked with Dagwood. But his constant complaining about Mr. Dithers and mailman related injuries are too much to take. I wouldn't suggest it.

(Sorry I don't have a real answer for you)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob Provost:
No experience with Dogwood but I have smoked with Dagwood. But his constant complaining about Mr. Dithers and mailman related injuries are too much to take. I wouldn't suggest it.

(Sorry I don't have a real answer for you) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm sure it didn't help "D", but I liked it better than a straight answer. We need a section for sarcastic and flipant answers.
p.s. Your picture (under your name) makes you look much younger than I thought you would be.

Im on a role tonight. Dogwood isnt your everyday smoke. I would not use it until you find out for sure if it is safe or not. Until then, I would say not.
DP

You could use it but you might break out in a sweat.
icon_eek.gif
Dogwood Bryan

Bryan,
Next time I have a fever, I will go scrape some Dogwood bark and boil it and drink it!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the Medical advice, "Dr. B"!
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back