Anyone ever mount a Weber Genesis or Summit

*Matt*

TVWBB Fan
I am building a patio kitchen and have always had Weber grills, smoker and charcoal grills and want continue to utilize the product.

I have found a way to mount 2 performers and planned on a Summit 470 but i am not sure if I can manage convert it to a built in or not.

has any done this with a weber? I should add I want a black model and the weber 460 doesn't come in black.

does anyone have the 470 that can look it over and see what it would take?

it shouldn't be too hard. you can adopt the framework of the existing cart or create your own.

be mindful of all the gaps that are around the grill with respect to the frame work.

then you suddenly have the "built-in" series. All the owners and assembly manuals are on line.

i think the new 470 has the led tank scale i designed.. only took a few years for them to release it.

that's pretty nice phil. we'll be over at 6.
icon_smile.gif

Found this - Building in Weber Genesis s-320 at another forum.

I thought that this would be a lesser expensive way to get a built-in.

In the post it describes clearances needed for the stand-alone grills and what the fire marshal might say.

The poster started to create a built in with a Genesis and ended up with a Summit model specifically to be built in.

Please build this and keep us up to date. I too have a performer and a genesis ep320 and want to do something similar when/if we build a house

Back