Anyone else have a grilling "tool box"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Perrin:
Actually,I got the idea from this forum. Here, http://i133.photobucket.com/al...2/gdbramley/bbq1.jpg and here, http://i133.photobucket.com/al...2/gdbramley/bbq3.jpg. It will have slate tile around the sides,and granite or marble tiles on top. The missus has been wanting to do it for a while,and is getting a bonus next month. Woo hoo! I'll put some pictures of it and the pergola a buddy and I did a couple of months ago when complete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That is a nice job and the access from the back is cool. You could definitely hold court there with hungry folks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden McCall:
I don't have a box, although, I really should get one. I like the idea. Right now, I sorta have...a wall. *LOL* It's great when I'm grilling out in front of the garage with one of the Jumbo Joe's, but it's not overly functional when I'm usin' Mean Green out on the back spread.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you need all those kinds of charcoal? I've seen various brands of lump but was told by one that if is lump or the "K".

Well, I had a little corner in the garage that I use . . . things have grown and gotten totally messy. I also have a new garbage can on the deck to hold things. I do not like the look of that at all.

My thought on organizing is to get a deck box and keep the gear where the grills are.

I looked at a couple today. It is unclear to me whether deck boxes are waterproof. They should be, yes? Anyone know for sure?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden McCall:
I don't have a box, although, I really should get one. I like the idea. Right now, I sorta have...a wall. *LOL* It's great when I'm grilling out in front of the garage with one of the Jumbo Joe's, but it's not overly functional when I'm usin' Mean Green out on the back spread.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I was scrolling through this post and thought to myself "Why did somebody take a picture of the bbq/grill isle at Ace Hardware?" Honestly, lol.

Looks good Hayden!

Back