Any one up for joing my comp team.

Jeremy Erwin

TVWBB Fan
Hi I am Jeremy,
I am wondering if anyone in the nothern Illinois area that is interested in trying compition bbq would be up for joing my team. It so far only has myself and my girlfriend on it. We compeated at the 2nd anuall Morton bbq throwdown and can check out the results for G Bud Weber on there thread. I am up for any compition as long as it is in the budget. We are looking to have fun make some friends and maybe some day make some money.

I don't have any further comps scheduled for this year yet. Funding them is the big challenge. If I am able Arthur il in October. August is busey for us with family coming in from Kuwait.

If you're bored and around Kenosha on the 24th-25th, stop by and hang out. You are more than welcome to hang and be part of the team for the day.

Dont mean to steal the thread but, Pete is that an open invitation?? I am in the "pondering stage" of starting a team my self and was planning on going to the Kenosha Grill Games just to see what teams have in equipment. It would be great to get a behind the scenes look at your team if your offering.

I will also be at the Kenosha Grill Games and welcome anyone to come by. I used to cook with a small offset and WSMs but have moved to Backwood Smoker units. Come on by and say hi. I would be happy to explain our set up. Just look for the red beetle - Slug Bug BBQ. Regards, Mark

Bringin' The Heat will also be there.(Kenosha) Your all welcome to stop and visit but Saturday will be busy so if there isnt much time to visit I apologize in advance.

Hey Coz, You worked so hard and did so well in Grafton that you earned some rest. Go ahead and take it easy on Saturday morning. ; ) Finally I get on the road and will start my season at Kenosha. Regards, Mark

Hey Coz, You worked so hard and did so well in Grafton that you earned some rest. Go ahead and take it easy on Saturday morning. ; ) Finally I get on the road and will start my season at Kenosha. Regards, Mark

Ya dont know the half of it. Looking forward to seeing ya again !

Back