Any necessary accessories I should get?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Can anyone please tell me if there are any accessories for the WSM that users consider "must haves"? Stuff such as certain type of thermometer, special racks, pans, modifications etc? That way I can order them at the same time I order my WSM (if they have it). Thanks. Not general stuff like utensils etc, but stuff that is specific to the WSM. I already have the regular BBQ'in supplies.

I already have several Polder-type thermometers, are these what people use to monitor the temp on the cooking rack? Or is there something else that people use for this? (mounted or just placed on rack)?

Rocky - you are going to need a lawn chair because it is fun to sit by your WSM, and beer (Rolling Rock is my choice).

Ok, get the chimney also two rib racks. I use two probes for big pieces of meat - one in a potato to keep track of what the machine is doing and another in the meat.

May the smoke be with you,
Steve

Thanks everybody for your help. Now if I can just get the smokinchips people to email me back to let me know if they have any WSM's in stock. Today is a holiday, so I probably won't hear from them until tomorrow. Happy Labor Day everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back