Any interest in attending Paul Kirk Class In Cleveland OH Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas Packer

Greetings Everyone,

This is my first post and I am very excited about it. I bought my WSM last fall and with the help of this board was able to produce some very respectable ribs, brisket, and pork butt. I am wanting to take my knowledge to the next level and had heard about Paul Kirk's BBQ Class.
I logged onto his web site and was sad to see that there were no classes in my area but there was a message on the web site to contact Paul if you would like to sponsor a class in your area.

I sent Paul an email last Thursday and got a response from him yesterday stating that he would love to come to Cleveland. In order for this to happen I need to sign up 20 people and find a site for the class.

Is there any interest on this board to attend Paul's class in the Cleveland area? Hoping to draw from the Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, and possibly Pittsburgh areas. Tuititon is $195 per person. I am not trying to collect any money, only trying to find if there is an interest in attending. My guess is the class would be sometime this summer or early fall. I will provide details as they become available.

Please email me at dpacker1@yahoo.com if you are interested. Only 19 spots remaining. Also if anyone has ever hosted an event like this please share with me your experiences.

Thanks to all and best of luck with the Q!

Dallas

Welcome DP
I attended The Baron's class and found it very worthwhile. He teaches you a lot about rubs and sauces and you cook brisket, chicken, ribs and butt. I learned a lot and highly recommend it.
Good luck.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back