Any grills made in USA?

I know this forum is old, but the newest info on "made in USA" is that they really aren't any more. Only two models are per an email I got from Weber corporate:
Thank you for your email in regards to the grill. Only the Charcoal grills, the Genesis and the Summit models are manufactured in the USA.

Yes, and if you reead the customer reviews on the Spirt Series of gas grills on Amazon.com you will read about some "quality issues" that the grills had when they purchased them.Nevertheless, Weber will replace any faulty part as they would with any other of their grills.

so all charcoal grills = usa.

like the wsm I hope... well i'll find out, when it arrives hopefully next week.

all those portable Qs, sure make a lot of money for weber then, they aren't cheaply priced and not made in USA where labor is more costly.

I’m willing to bet that Weber assembles and shapes its products here in the USA, but the steel and other raw metals are imported from China. China is one of the world largest steel producers. Except for a few companies, the US steel industry is dead. They simply can’t with compete foreign manufactures.
icon_frown.gif

Primo's state they are "MANUFACTURED IN THE USA"

Not exactly sure what this means, the unit is made in Ga., don't know where the metal parts are made....

Don
(made in the U.S.A. - Proud Union Member - AAUP-AFT)

Back