Any charcoal sales going on this weekend?

Brian Thomas

TVWBB Pro
The only one I know of is that Lowe's has their twin 16lb packs of KBB for 17.88, which is hardly a sale at all. HD is probably offering a similar deal.

Any other sales?

I haven't been anywhere to find out, ran across clearance on some last year and got 6 bags and think I have 4 left, Ridge is the name but looks real familiar. Wife has issues with a lot of smoke so I don't do as much as I use to, the gas grill and the pellet smoker see more use these days, thinking about a rotty for the Performer ,have put it off for years waiting on a steal of a deal and reckon that's not happening lol.

I think Costco MAY still be running the dbl 18# special at $17.99? But, after cleaning the garage and moving things around, I have no more room!
It’s not supposed to work that way! I should have more room not just the same or even less!
I must have done something wrong.

I have been searching almost daily online since last week to see if any of the stores are offering a deal on charcoal but no real deals seen. The “deal” on kingsford is what? 2 dollars off of 16lbs…. Not only do they not really give a deal but also bags are 4lb lighter, each. Per a double packs that’s 8lb..

I think Costco MAY still be running the dbl 18# special at $17.99? But, after cleaning the garage and moving things around, I have no more room!
It’s not supposed to work that way! I should have more room not just the same or even less!
I must have done something wrong.
I'm going to Costco today so I'll report back here if they're running that sale. HD has the same deal on KBB as Lowe's, which isn't a deal at all.

Haven't seen any deals elsewhere, so it's going to be Costco or bust 😅

It must be limited to whatever stock they have left, because I went to Costco today and the K-Pro was MIA. None to be found anywhere.

I know they usually run out by mid Sept so it was surprising to see it gone this early. And yes, they're already starting to put their Xmas stuff out 🙄.

I have enough K-Pro to last though next summer so I'll just wait until they have their 1st sale next spring and get more then.

Back