Another Performer Bowl Replacement question

I moved here in 1996 pretty amazing how it has grown and what they have done with the downtown area. I used to have a friend who lived in Roswell unfortunately Fulton County taxes he retired a few years ago and moved up to Dahlonega pays $700 a year in property taxes, don't know if you are aware but once you turn 62 in Cherokee County you do not pay the school tax anymore which is most of your property tax bill I went from $3600 to $1292 on property taxes a great place to retire and I retired back in June.

I live over in Towne Lake East.

I'm a long ways away from retiring, but did notice a lot of the "active adult" neighborhoods in the area. Taxes in Fulton are one of the many reasons we moved out, another was we were outgrowing our house and you just get a lot more for your money out here. Wife and I are in our 30s and have 2 and 4 year old daughters.

We are off Hwy 92 in a neighborhood close to the Lifetime Fitness.

Hope all you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Back on to the Weber discussion... I found a nice Copper one touch that would look really nice in the SS Performer frame. Guy wants $60, Just not sure I want to pull the trigger on that since it'll require cutting and what not. I also want to get my gas Genesis rebuilt, up and running before I breakdown the Performer.

Back