Another Nice Gadget I Found

Well, they finally came through and passed along what Fletch, showed me. So I will give them kudos for at least doing this. They as much as admitted in their email that they're a new seller and are trying to make a "headway". So immediately after they did this I get this email, because I left "2 stars" on an Amazon feedback though I did show the machine is top notch great product. The seller not so much. So I posted this review,

"This machine is a totally outstanding product in so many ways. It's quiet, light, really powerful. Really an excellent machine. But for one IMO fatal flaw and if the mfgr corrects this I will update this to 5 stars (which it really should be)
Customer service is SORELY lacking. Nowhere in any literature or here are replacement items noted (consumables like the 2 HEPA filters they indicate should be replaced every 2 months) or the battery so I can buy an extra for larger cleaning jobs.
I don't understand why this company is secretive about these things. They finally answered my email saying yes we recommend the replacement of the filters and "they would share links if I like". Come on!!!! I sent an email asking SPECIFICALLY about this! Why the big secret on how to get this stuff???????!!!!!!
If they follow through I will update this review and rating accordingly. If they don't the item will end up returned as without being able to replace comsumables it's uselss beyond a few months
There is no web site for them either to even research this."

Then they sent me this request. I may take them up on it. we shall see

"We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have received your complaint about Model VC06 cordless vacuum cleaner on October 16, 2023, as we did not provide vacuum cleaner HEPA filter replacement in a timely manner.
Because we have just started selling, there is no separate retail for accessories.
We are currently preparing to vacuum cleaner accessories, and there will be separate retail accessories in two months.
To make some compensation for you, We would like to give you a full refund, could you please eliminate your dissatisfaction?
Your support is very very important to us, could you please give us this chance to do our product better in the near future?"

Makes me wonder how many more 5 star reviews got this message? Anyway getting a freebie would not be bad :D

Getting a refund does not change your opinion of a product. Your complaint was customer service and your concern has still not be addressed. Free is nice, especially if you can get filters in the future. Seems from the reply that English was not their first language.

The company with whom I'm employed is now fully-owned by an Asian Corporation. Sure, English is not the native language of some individuals and differing cultures between our two Regions influence our individual responses. But I feel privileged to work with several of them on a daily basis. They are kind and considerate, they are very intelligent and quick to help, and extremely productive people.

I've reached-out a few times on products I purchased from Asian companies over the years and I don't recall an unfavorable experience thus far.

The company with whom I'm employed is now fully-owned by an Asian Corporation. Sure, English is not the native language of some individuals and differing cultures between our two Regions influence our individual responses. But I feel privileged to work with several of them on a daily basis. They are kind and considerate, they are very intelligent and quick to help, and extremely productive people.

I've reached-out a few times on products I purchased from Asian companies over the years and I don't recall an unfavorable experience thus far.
I did not mean to be disparaging in any way. It seems in the translation that something was lost and they did not understand and meet his needs.

Unfortunately when rating a product, a rating of a fine product can be downgraded due to an issue other than product quality. I usually garner the most information from 2 and 4 star ratings than from the 1 and 5 stars.

I did not mean to be disparaging in any way. It seems in the translation that something was lost and they did not understand and meet his needs.

Unfortunately when rating a product, a rating of a fine product can be downgraded due to an issue other than product quality. I usually garner the most information from 2 and 4 star ratings than from the 1 and 5 stars.
The thing is they DID follow up and did provide me with a way to buy the maint items needed to keep the unit in tip top shape. Didn't know what else could have been done as it was all I asked them to do was to provide me a way to buy consummable items for it.
Asian language or not.......They made an offer to me< i accepted it. I am failing to see the issue. If they had not followed through I would cetainly not have done it. Though as of righr now no refund has been forthcoming. Believe me if it doesn't come that too will be made known

Back