Alternate Weber part for 67069 hose/regulator?

JimWS

TVWBB Member
Hi All

Was wondering if there was an alternate OEM Weber hose that I could use besides the 67069 hose/regulator for Genesis II e310 LP grill. From the literature (googling) I don’t think there is, but figured I would check with you folks.

Seems as though this particular hose is out of stock on most Weber parts stores. The ones I did find it on was $40-$50 including shipping. Seems a bit pricier than for other Weber OEM hoses, but it may just be what it is.

Tried to find a brick and mortar BBQ store that stocks a wide variety of Weber parts in the Bay Area, but no luck. Mostly big box stores with limited stock.

Many members have been posting here with "replaced hose now grill too hot". Honestly unless you can ensure you're buying a regulator/hose assembly calibrated correctly I'm inclined to recommend staying OEM

Many members have been posting here with "replaced hose now grill too hot". Honestly unless you can ensure you're buying a regulator/hose assembly calibrated correctly I'm inclined to recommend staying OEM
Hi LMichaels, yep meant to say OEM Weber only. I thought that certain weber grills could use a couple different OEM weber hoses, that may be for older grills. I don’t think the Genesis II e310 is one of those. Figured I would ask just just on the off chance I missed something.

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the recommendation. I am probably going to stick with the OEM one this time around, since I am doing an LP conversion. Less things changing will probably help my success rate…hopefully/fingers crossed. But will keep it for future reference.

Back