Already Smoking, Help Fix my Sauce

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have a good size pork butt started that is going to cook overnight, but here is my problem. All I have for the sauce tomorrow is a few bottles of KC Masterpiece. I have used it before and it's not bad, but sometimes I think it is definitely missing something. Any suggestions, from past experience, on what I could add to the sauce to transform it from OK to AWESOME! I've got all the standard spices here already, but nothing exotic. Also, this is my first post and I just wanted to say this forum is a great resource.

HERE is a link to an easy reciepe to make sauce that is AWESOME!! It's listed as Daves Special BBQ sauce.

Can't help with the tweak of the sauce you got already!!

Caleb, Welcome aboard. Here's a link for some BBQ Sauce recipes.BBQ Sauce RecipesHope this helps.
icon_wink.gif
Bryan

Hello Caleb,

If you're looking for something simple KC Masterpiece with a little honey added to it is a really nice sauce.

Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the good suggestions! I'll let you know how it turns out.

1/2 bottled sauce and 1/2 apple juice. Sometimes I add a tablespoon or 2 of the rub I used and if I want some heat a few chipolte. Ive tried all the recipes and I think this beats them all. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back