All 5 of my Weber babies & New BBQ Gear!

Jason Prince

TVWBB Member
All 5 of my Weber babies & New BBQ Gear!

Simpson's Weber Grill 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Grill & New 18.5 WSM
SimpsonWSM.jpg

New Weber Performer
Performer.jpg

Fresh Green Weber Smokey Joe Grill
MeanGreenWeber.jpg

Weber Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
BabyWeber.jpg

My new Bear Paws, Wood cutting board, new Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Blade & Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Utility Knife, 5-1/2-Inch Blade
NewToys.jpg

New Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Blade & Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Utility Knife, 5-1/2-Inch Blade
Knives.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
Has any of that ever been used?
icon_razz.gif
Great setup!!
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The green weber hasn't been used yet and the Simpson's Weber is used, but I have not used it myself yet. I just got all the replacement parts for it today and changed them out. The knives I just got this week and same for the Bear Claws. My buddy and I are smoking 2 pork butts early Sunday morning, so I will be using the Bear Claws for that.

Those knifes and the cutting board looks really nice.

"I only get coal for Christmas"

hehe well if santa was reading my letters i would too.

i saw a simpsons 22.5 weber on CL for $50, shoulda jumped on it

nice set up ya got. i like those knives

lol Jim!

Yep My wife is a big Steelers fan and she got me into them! She has Steelers stuff all over the walls of our garage lol Here is a pic of some of her stuff!
Charcoal.jpg

I can't wait to use the knives
icon_smile.gif

Jay

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Z:
i saw a simpsons 22.5 weber on CL for $50, shoulda jumped on it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes

it's an OTG. Even if you don't like the simpsons, the yellow weber is nice. You could easily sell it for a lot more. Especially if you kept it for a while.

Back