Aftermath of the aftermath (pork butt type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy Robinson

R.I.P 3/14/2017
Got a whole new plan!! If all of you who became my mentors for the aftermath episode: Stogie, Gary F, Gary Merrill, Mike Chavez, and Rob B., will save all your pork butt drippings and send them to me I will, about every 3 months pour it all over my grill and set it on fire! Once I got all the soot cleaned up and the grates washed I was amazed. 8-) That grill has not been this clean probably since I got it! In the process of burning up the drippings it became almost a self cleaning grill. All I had to do was wash the grates, which I have to do anyway. Maybe Emeril is right, pork fat does rule.

There is one sobering thought, which means I am not serious about my great new plan. While all of that conflagration was going on there was an almost full propane bottle about 15 inches away. That it did not blow up was not my fault.

I hope someone will maybe remember this and take the precautions I didn't.

We have the greatest sport in the world, but if you get slack in the khakis it will rise up and smite thee! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

LOL, glad you didn't blow up Cy; that would have been a MAJOR FLAY! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Got about 2 pints of drippings headed your way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back