Aftermarket SS GBS grate, finally?

I glanced at some of the other products this company makes for Weber grills and the reviews seem pretty good. The few 1-star reviews seem more like user error ordering the wrong part. Still, seems like a fairly new company in this space. Not tons of reviews on any of their stuff made for Weber

Is the rod version better than cast? What's the difference?

Kyle, I can’t answer that as I have never actually seen a cast SS one before. The so called cast SS ones for the “Weber Q” seem to be just rolled SS according to some of the reviews so not sure if the description of these is accurate.
Let us know if you get one! 🙂

Doesn't have the hinged sides like the Weber GBS...dunno if that's important to you.

1597446793031.png

For me. it's all about options. I have the vortex but I've been using the baskets for 30 years (actually, when they still had the wire charcoal retainers, which really worked out well in the motorhome).

This has been saved to the wish list, but since I just ordered the vortex yesterday and went to the BBQ store today I don't think I can make the splurge just yet.

For me. it's all about options. I have the vortex but I've been using the baskets for 30 years (actually, when they still had the wire charcoal retainers, which really worked out well in the motorhome).
I still have a couple of sets of the wire retainers, they were just fine back before baskets got “ Hot”!
Just looked at the link you posted Kyle, they’re up to $65.99 already!

Back